Not very attractive, is it? And certainly not the romantic stuff that much of the business of coffee is built on. Still, slurping, swishing and spitting — better known as cupping — is the foundation of professional coffee tasters the world over. Armed with silver spoons, twirling tables and the ever-present spittoon, cuppers have employed the technique for more than a hundred years.
- @pourmecoffee Holding out for the director’s cut. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @spacenerd19 Glares in scientist. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nytimes: In Opinion Tom Hanks asks in a guest essay: "How different would perspectives be had we all been taught about Tulsa in 1921,… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @lmauricecpr: Because your timeline needs a Black ballerina. t.co/4d1nNnYE0j Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NickKristof: Here's the best investment in the world right now, and the West is not taking it: Spend $50 billion to vaccinate people in… Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VanCarlito2003: ? t.co/QQYhxObMwB Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.