You win some, you lose some… this time everybody wins. A wee bit over a week ago I offered to send tasting samples of the 2001 Guatemala Cup of Excellence to folks who would write and suggest why they might like to try the beans. Three intrepid souls wrote – Jim, Chris and Doug – and all three will get some beans. If you folks would kindly send your postal particulars, I’ll get those beans out this week. …and Doug, no, you don’t have to share with CoffeeKid.
- @sielju Ted Lasso Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: When someone tells you who they are, believe them. McConnell keeps saying it, but Democrats never seem to listen. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Unemployment isn't a "hand out." It's insurance you pay into with every paycheck. If your car got hit, you wouldn't s… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Two divorces (Bezos and Gates) redistributed $400 billion. That's more the city budgets of NY, LA, DC, Chicago, SF, H… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MattNegrin: 118 days after the Jan. 6 insurrection, the @washingtonpost is currently promoting Josh Hawley's book in a livestream as if… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ZerlinaShow: "It seems fitting that on May 4th, the day known as ‘Star Wars Day’, the Republican Party finds itself in a galaxy far, fa… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.