No, I swear I’m not making this up. It’s for real. Why? I suspect it’s somebody’s idea of how to separate you from your wallet, or at least a few bits of paper you’re carrying around. The Slash Food link above offers a number of recipes should you want to make your own, and at least some appear to have coffee in them, while others have eggs and ginger biscuits (nope, didn’t make that up, either!) and still more, large doses of vodka. Na zdorovye!
- @sielju Ted Lasso Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: When someone tells you who they are, believe them. McConnell keeps saying it, but Democrats never seem to listen. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Unemployment isn't a "hand out." It's insurance you pay into with every paycheck. If your car got hit, you wouldn't s… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Two divorces (Bezos and Gates) redistributed $400 billion. That's more the city budgets of NY, LA, DC, Chicago, SF, H… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MattNegrin: 118 days after the Jan. 6 insurrection, the @washingtonpost is currently promoting Josh Hawley's book in a livestream as if… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ZerlinaShow: "It seems fitting that on May 4th, the day known as ‘Star Wars Day’, the Republican Party finds itself in a galaxy far, fa… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.