Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @EricBoehlert: stop reporting business news through eyes of Chamber of Commerce Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Finally! t.co/Ygj8Ly3SvV Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @GeoRebekah Just you wait. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- RT @MrGeorgeWallace: Just a not at all funny reminder that millions are being systematically disenfranchised right now by some foul motherf… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- RT @AP: "We can’t indulge these insane lies." The Republican who now leads the Arizona county elections department targeted by a GOP audit… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BryanDawsonUSA: Do I have it right? Republicans are canceling $300 extended unemployment benefits to get people to go back to work who… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.