In 1990 I bought a Nintendo Power Glove. I wasn’t exactly Mattel’s target demographic: I was twenty-four years old, and I didn’t have a Nintendo game system. I bought the glove for one reason alone: to hack it, hook it up to a personal computer and control the machine by gesture, alone.
- @cmclymer Total nonsense. #KCBBQRules Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SecretaryHobbs: ? Yesterday, observers from my office discovered a WiFi router connected to the "audit" servers. There’s no way to ens… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @sielju Ted Lasso Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: When someone tells you who they are, believe them. McConnell keeps saying it, but Democrats never seem to listen. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Unemployment isn't a "hand out." It's insurance you pay into with every paycheck. If your car got hit, you wouldn't s… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Two divorces (Bezos and Gates) redistributed $400 billion. That's more the city budgets of NY, LA, DC, Chicago, SF, H… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.