So, just what do you do with a gigabit of bandwidth, anyway? Slate technology columnist Farhad Manjoo recently traveled to Kansas City, home of Google’s über-fast fiber optic Internet service — Google Fiber — to get a first hand look.
- RT @scottsantens: If SCOTUS decides to endorse ISL theory, that would effectively nullify federal elections by letting state legislatures c… Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RepWeinstein: Ask EVERY. SINGLE. CANDIDATE if they’d force a 10 year old rape victim to give birth. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @piper4missouri: There’s an argument from the right that goes like this: if you don’t have the $233k it takes to raise a child in Americ… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @CannotReality: I was on a little Kansas highway earlier. A young Black couple were pulled over, standing behind their car with their ha… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kellytheduchess: Oh my god, did the one in the white wallpaper shirt just saunter out of her weekly trip to Hobby Lobby and inadvertent… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: Overturning Roe, rewriting both the First and Second Amendments, and strangling government’s ability to combat climate c… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.