In 1990 I bought a Nintendo Power Glove. I wasn’t exactly Mattel’s target demographic: I was twenty-four years old, and I didn’t have a Nintendo game system. I bought the glove for one reason alone: to hack it, hook it up to a personal computer and control the machine by gesture, alone.
- RT @RepWeinstein: Ask EVERY. SINGLE. CANDIDATE if they’d force a 10 year old rape victim to give birth. Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @piper4missouri: There’s an argument from the right that goes like this: if you don’t have the $233k it takes to raise a child in Americ… Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @CannotReality: I was on a little Kansas highway earlier. A young Black couple were pulled over, standing behind their car with their ha… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kellytheduchess: Oh my god, did the one in the white wallpaper shirt just saunter out of her weekly trip to Hobby Lobby and inadvertent… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: Overturning Roe, rewriting both the First and Second Amendments, and strangling government’s ability to combat climate c… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @mbloomstein Hi, I’m Doug and I shouldn’t wear my heart on my sleeve. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.