In 1990 I bought a Nintendo Power Glove. I wasn’t exactly Mattel’s target demographic: I was twenty-four years old, and I didn’t have a Nintendo game system. I bought the glove for one reason alone: to hack it, hook it up to a personal computer and control the machine by gesture, alone.
- @archaeologyEAA Game ball! Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @washingtonpost C’mon WaPo. This is clickbait trash, especially running that photo. Do journalism. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- This. t.co/jZPcmhgwA4 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @BadAstronomer @pattonoswalt Underrated reply. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JacksonEflin: I wanna talk about why “Fat Thor is good™? because ‘Look at these pictures of Strongmen’” misses something important - th… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jamesdnicoll If I were curating that list it would have far more than a single work by a woman — it may be comprised mostly of them. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.