Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- I’m just here tonight to watch Twitter dunk on Aaron Rodgers. Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @ChuckWendig So, CILFs? Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @dog_rates Why’s he called M—? Oh. Nevermind. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Wordle 213 5/6 ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SenatorSinema Do you? Do you really? Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @nhannahjones: I was invited to give an MLK speech today and a small number of members of the group hosting me wrote and then leaked ema… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web App
Follow @decadmus on twitter.